1. All our tours are subject to weather conditions. The captain reserves the right to cancel at short notice if the weather is unsuitable for a boat tour.
2. In the event of cancellation due to bad weather conditions, any bought tickets will be refunded in full or passengers can accept a reschedule ticket for another day. If this option is chosen, passengers are required to check availability and book the tour themselves to secure a place.
3. In the event of no whale or dolphin sightings on the whale watching tours, passengers will be given a reschedule ticket for another trip on any other day during the season. Passengers are required to show this ticket from the non-sighting tour when rescheduling and booking a new trip. It is not guaranteed that the next day will have availability, so passengers need to check and book the tour themselves.
4. Rescheduled tickets due to no sightings of whales or dolphins can be used on any other Láki Tours products. It is not guaranteed that the next day will have availability, so passengers need to check and book the tour themselves.
5. Cancellations 24 hours prior to scheduled departures will be refunded in full. Should a guest fail to arrive on the date of reservation, the full price for the tour shall not be refunded.
6. Láki Tours reserves the right to make changes to any of the scheduled trips if and when necessary, and will notify all those who have purchased tickets of these changes with good notice. Information about any changes will be through e-mails, phone or/and other information given. Published on Láki Tours website and facebook page with good notice.
7. Passengers are advised to be at the scheduled harbour 30 min prior to departure.
8. A minimum of 6 persons per departure is required for the trip to go ahead. Passengers should contact Láki Tours 24 hours prior to departure for confirmation of the tour.